1. A water-resistant cosmetic bag for anyone who needs to bring a bunch of beauty products. It’ll help keep everything organized on trips, thanks to four roomy compartments and a hook that you can hang behind a door *or* on a closet rod. The best part? You can quickly find whatever you need and you won’t have to repack it all when it’s time to leave.
2. A luggage-mounted cup caddy that’ll make it so easy to travel through a terminal with drinks and snacks. Two slots fit water bottles, paper cups, and wrapped up food, so you can wheel your luggage and check texts without spilling anything.
3. A Turtle neck pillow because you can finally rest in a plane seat without feeling uncomfortable. This cozy cocoon is adjustable, gently wraps around your neck, and prevents your head from bobbing side-to-side. Plus, it’s space-saving, lightweight, and attaches to any luggage handle.
4. A pair of Mack’s Earplugs that’ll help you say, “buh-bye noise” if you’re trying to catch up on some sleep. These little babies comfortably contour to the shape of your ear and help block out sounds, plus they stay in place. Even if the plane is taking off and your seat buddy is talking a little too loud, you’ll still drift off to dreamland.
5. A hands-free (rotating!) phone mount to turn your phone into a mini TV while you’re traveling. It can mount on multiple surfaces, including tray tables, the arms of terminal seats, and luggage handles. Now you can stream Netflix or view videos whenever and wherever you want.
6. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter so you can watch movies and TV shows with your AirPods on flights. Plug it into the seat TV screen, connect your earbuds, and you’ll be good to go. No more packing flimsy headphones or having to pay extra for a pair while you’re on board.
7. A Tide To-Go stain removing pen that’ll come to the rescue if you accidentally spill ketchup on your shoe or wine on a shirt. This pen is basically the definition of magic, because it’ll help make stubborn stains *poof* disappear. Plus, it fits right in a jacket pocket or bag thanks to its small size!
8. An international power converter because with it, you can juice up your devices and plug them in without outlet issues. This handy essential, which works in 150+ countries, comes with four different sockets, a 5-foot detachable power cable, and voltage converters.
9. A genius backpack that’s not your typical carryall, because it comes with cool features like a main compartment that fully unzips, a laptop sleeve, zippered pouches that’ll easily fit toiletries, a roomy main compartment for four to five outfits, compression straps, and a trolley passthrough (a thick strap that loops around your suitcase handle) to make luggage transport a breeze.
10. nylon anti-theft backpack with a hidden storage compartment and versatile design. It has plenty of room for tech devices and snacks, and keeps them concealed thanks to zipper access from the back. You can also wear it two ways: as a backpack *or* shoulder bag, thanks to comfy straps.
11. A luggage scale because it can easily weigh your suitcase (up to 110 pounds) to make sure it doesn’t go over the limit. This handy gadget fits in a bag or pocket, so you can pull it out and check your luggage on the spot. You’ll be relieved you didn’t have to pay an overweight baggage fee at the airport.
12. A lightweight stroller designed to make traveling with tiny humans a breeze: It easily folds up into a portable handbag-shaped package and fits in plane overhead bins, meaning you can just carry it on and go. Other features include an adjustable seat for comfort, a UPF50+ sun canopy, and a roomy shopping basket area to hold belongings.
13. A set of scrunchies with a discreet zipper that’ll safely stash keys, lip balm, money, and other small essentials. You’ll probably feel so much better knowing that they won’t slip out of a pocket and get lost while you’re traveling from the terminal, to your flight, and to the hotel.